lunedì 3 novembre 2008

lego man naufrago a brighton

C'é un artista olandese di nome Ego Leonard che si presenta così sul suo sito:

My name is Ego Leonard and according to you I come from the virtual world. A world that for me represents happiness, solidarity, all green and blossoming, with no rules or limitations.

I am here to discover and learn about your world and thoughts.

Show me all the beautiful things that are there to admire and experience in your world. Let’s become friends, share your story with me, take me with you on a journey through beautiful meadows, words, sounds and gestures.


Fondamentalmente fa street art e per comunicare l'arrivo della sua mostra ha scelto un modo decisamente simpatico e memorabile: un omone Lego spiaggiato a Brighton.



Un Lego man con la stessa scritta sulla maglia azzurra, «No real than you are», comparve in simili circostanze sulla spiaggia olandese di Zandvoort già lo scorso agosto.

Nessun commento: